Thank you for your interest in Love and People! We like that free speech deal here in the US, but we also wish to promote thought-provoking, positive content. All submissions are filtered before posting to the site in order to maintain a site that is free from violence and profanity. Please be aware that any or all submissions may be rejected or published without further notice.
LoveIs.org and LoveMatters.org are free services devoted to LOVE! Any and all aspects!
SheIs.net is a free service designed to enrich women's lives.
HeIs.net is a free service devoted to enriching men's.
Please include a written description of what you would like to submit. Upon proof of valid email address, you will receive instructions to submit your art, article, or manuscript electronically. Thank you.
- Anecdotes - Share what's funny or inspirational in your world! One piece per form/submission. Please include name to whom the work should be attributed!
- Motivational Quotes & Jokes** - Please include name to whom the work should be attributed!
- Poetry - Express Yourself - limit one poem per form/submission - original, non-published material only.
- Articles/Essays/Short Stories- Fiction or Fact -but tell us which it is! Exemplify a passion for the topic!
- Artwork- Full color or not! Line art, illustrations, or photography! Photos of watercolors, paintings, sculptures or any other art will also be considered. Model permission must be included with any photographs that include people.
*Starred fields are required. Your response and signature certify that you are the original author/artist and that you own the copyright to any work submitted. If your submission is sent electronically, typing your name after "Signature" will have the same legal effect as an original signature on paper. Furthermore, by submitting any work, you are expressly granting McDel Publishing to use any part of your submission on the Lovematters.org, LoveIs.org, HeIs.net and/or SheIs.net website(s).** You, as the author, retain the copyright. Please realize that these websites provide a free service; your compensation is limited to listing your byline/credit and may include a reciprocral link to your site. McDel Publishing reserves the right to reject any/all submissions, and we also reserve the right to contact selected authors to request additional and/or commissioned works.
Web site maintained and administered by McDel Publishing
PO Box 2108, Grand Junction, CO 81502
©McDel Publishing, 2002-2019